Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mini Ulta Haul


Hey Guys, this post was supposed to go up yesterday when the video was uploaded, but I ran out of time so here it is now, better late that never. I took a quick trip to Ulta on the day after Christmas because I couldn't wait to spend a gift card I got as a gift.

The first thing I got was the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade 011 Creamy Natural which is a lighter shade than I had previously which was 004 Sandstorm. I have used this new shade a few times and its not to light but I should have repurchased the shade I used up. But overall the powder itself is great, it keeps you matte and doesn't require touch-ups during the day unless it's super hot outside.

The next thing I picked up is the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Radiant. I really wanted a nice under-eye concealer that was also brightening. After using this a few times I can say it really cancels out my dark circles because of its peachy tone, but isn't super brightening/highlighting.

The next thing I picked up I've been after for EVER, the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I have been meaning to try these brushes out for ever and finally have one. I have used this brush 3 or 4 times to apply foundation and love it! It is super soft and dense st it blends out foundation smoothly. If you haven't tried any  of these brushes before they are definitely worth it. 

The last two things I got were Batiste dry shampoo in the original and cool and crisp fresh scents. I've heard this is one of the best dry shampoos out there for cheap so I picked up 2. I like the original scent but I like the fresh one a little bit more even though they are quite similar. But now I can say "what is life without dry shampoo??" this stuff has literally changed my hair's life. If you only wash your hair every-other day this stuff saves second day hair. So seriously try it.



But on a totally unrelated personal note there are a few exciting things going on  I wanted to share, one is if you don't follow my Youtube channel you wouldn't know that I made Stylehaul partner!!!Yay!!! If everyone reading this would go over there and subscribe that would just mean the world to me. And today I also got a new Iphone 5C which is pretty awesome, I'm going to do a what's on my Iphone video soon so look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment