Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dorco Shai Soft Touch 6 Blade System Review


Dorco was kind enough to send me this razor for review and along with it they sent me a very nice note. The most unique thing about these razors is the price,compared to razors you can find at the drugstore. This kit which include the razor and an extra blade costs $5.75 compared to one you would find at the drugstore that would cost you anywhere from $10-$15. You can order the Shai system mentioned here and a variety of other systems for both men and women at www.dorcousa.com . I have a 15% off discount code for all my readers which is IEGW7SIVZB unfortunately this code expires 2/28/2014 so if you want to order I would do so as soon as possible. But back to the actual review, these razors preform just as well as any mainstream brand razor I've ever tried. I've used the original blade for about 10 full uses and I feel I could still get at least 5 more before changing the blade. I haven't experienced any nicks,cuts or irritation while using this razor and overall think that it is almost identical to any other razor out there and you'll save some money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment