Thursday, December 26, 2013

Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette Swatches


Hey Guys, today I will be swatching on of my Christmas gifts this year; the Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette. This palette retails for $14.95 on their website and contains 12   0.05 oz/1.5 g eyeshadows called hot pots which are removable and interchangeable with any of the other 240 hot pots in the line. 

The shades are Light Yellow, Bright Yellow, Light Tangerine, Bright Tangerine, Neon Red, Neon Bright Pink, Deep Grape, Magenta, Indigo, Electric Blue, Teal Green, Shamrock Green.

All of the colors in this palette are super vibrant and pigmented, but don't be intimidated by colors like these because they can be used in your everyday looks like I demonstrate below. 

In this look I mixed Indigo and Deep Grape and sheerly placed them in the crease, then I smudged Indigo on the lower lash line and put a little of Light Yellow in the inner corner. Overall I think this palette is a good quality, affordable, and unique product. And I would recommend it for anyone looking to expand their makeup collection with some fun colors or anyone who wants to add some pop to their everyday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment